Thursday, June 2, 2016

Jazz pianists Expedition Bentley Pub Marine


I knew Ben Since 2006 10 years he was kind he do anything 
for you anyway since disappearing 2 months ago i said to myself 
Thats not normal its not like him he is always around so i emailed 
him and there was no reply i then sent him a message in 
facebook asking him was he ok and did he close his site nothing 
happend until one morning out of the blue when i turned on
 my phone i had a message thinking it was from him but it was
 not it was from his girlfriend and then i got he bad new 
she said sorry ben is dead i said what? your not serious she 
said yes he is dead he had a heart attack and died i 
was in shock then and im still in shock now 
R.I.P Ben Good Buddy You Will 
Never Be Forgotten By Me 

9 comments:

alexandre.martinotti@gmail.com said...

RIP Ben,
I didn't know him like you, but for years I followed his good blog.
I was shocked by last comments on the "Jazz Pianist Expedition" and I understood that something wrong has happened.
You cannot be rude with someone that spend so much time providing to everyone good music.
He'll never be forgotten and be missed by all jazz lovers.
I ll think of him, each time I will listen to one of his post.
My sincere condolence to his girlfriend.

Miles said...

RIP Pub, dear friend...

I'm feeling so sad... I just "knew" him from his blog, but the way he answered to our questions or requests, and his wnderful musical taste, was enough for me. I will not waste my time with those stupid guys whose comments were simply vomit.

BigP said...

Thank you for the knowledge, Ben. Peace.

SoulFunk DeFunk said...

Sorry my friend..

SoulFunk DeFunk said...

Sorry my friend..

Jakdolesa said...

R.I.P Ben..

Pedro del Castillo Alonso said...

RIP Ben.
Thanks for all your marvellous music & work.
Pedro

Pedro del Castillo Alonso said...

RIP Ben.
Thanks for all your marvellous music & work.
Pedro

Adrian said...

Very sad to hear this news.